Kelly Osbourne has lost a whopping 50 pounds!


Looking better than she ever has, Kelly Osbourne is beaming with confidence, and it shows. But not only has Kelly slimmed down, she has gotten healthy and fit!
Now a size 2, Kelly says it has taken a lot of hard work to get where she is today. She admits, she thought about having surgery to lose weight. Her mother, Sharon Osbourne, had gastric bypass surgery but Kelly says that wasn’t an option for her.


[Right: Kelly Osbourne before weight loss]

“I was always looking for a quick fix or a pill I could take,” she says. “I even thought about getting the [gastric] band on my stomach. My mother had that surgery and I watched her lose a lot of weight. But we decided it would be better for me to try to slim down naturally.”

And she has. Kelly Osbourne has lost a whopping 50 pounds! She credits her Dancing with the Stars partner for showing her a new, healthy lifestyle.

“He made me eat turkey burgers and salads and explained to me that a high-protein, low-carb diet would keep me energized. Then I started losing weight and realized, ‘Oh, it’s true what they say: Diet and exercise really work!’ ”

At first it wasn’t easy. Kelly says when she started working out she couldn’t even do one sit-up. But now she is up to 100. Kelly adds that she has been doing plyometrics to keep fit. ”It’s a killer. It hurts so much. But when you walk out of there, you’re like, ‘I can’t believe I just did that and my body looks this good.’ ”

Congratulations, Kelly, you look fabulous! Now please, dye your hair darker. I think it would really do wonders for your complexion. I mean that in the sweetest way, doll!

Share on...